Listen to the following TED Talk on Artificial Intelligence: Sam Harris-“Can we build AI without losing control over it?”
Then, answer the following questions neatly on notepaper:
1. What hook does Mr. Harris use (it’s long)?
2. What is his thesis?
3. What is an “intelligence explosion”?
4. What/Who does Mr. Harris compare ants to? (What is his analogy?)
5. What are the three “Assumptions about Intelligence” he lists?
6. What is the name of the person Mr. Harris suggests is “the smartest person who ever lived?”
7. Does Mr. Harris have a solution to this problem he presents?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more